Monday, January 20, 2014

Love is in the air with TGF Royal Cutie Pies!

Happy Monday everyone!! It's Rosie here to share details on the card I made for the latest challenge going on right now over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. The challenge for the next 2 weeks is:

ANYTHING GOES!

Easy Peasy! Just be sure to use a stamp sold in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to be eligible for the prize and top 3!!

On my card I used this super cute image from The Greeting Farm called ROYAL CUTIE PIES Stamp Set. She was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Black: C5, C7, Black

My dps are from Bo Bunny Head Over Heels 6x6 Paper Pad. The gorgeous heart border at the bottom of my card is Memory Box Cherish Border Die. I used the Spellbinders Lacey Circles Nestabilities to cut the frame around my image. The pearls are from Melissa Frances.

 Supplies from the 7 Kids STORE:

Now don't forget to be eligible for the prize and top 3 be sure to use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store! This challenge ends on January 28th, so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment