Saturday, January 18, 2014

It is a Windy Day

    Welcome to the 7 Kids College Fund Store blog where there are some great deals posted and some inspiration for you to ponder.  I hope you are warm and cozy too!  I made a card using Windy Day from Saturated Canary.  I love her sweet face and how each layer is different in her dress. I also used the new Memory Box die Twirled Heart Border, you will love this one!  You can see more photos of my card on my personal blog here.


   We are currently running our ANYTHING GOES Challenge at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and the lucky winner will receive a GIFT CERTIFICATE to 7 Kids College Fund Store!!  Please remember to use products available from the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the grand prize!

Have a beautiful day!!

Items I used from the 7 Kids College Fund Store

No comments:

Post a Comment