Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Years To You!

     Happy New Years and happy crafting to you all!  The holidays are over already, wow an new year too.  We have a new challenge for you also at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  Anything goes and a chance to win a gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store!
      I would like to share my New Year's card with you that I made for the challenge.  My image is from the Uptown Girls line.  They are so fun to create with!  I added a few die cuts I purchased from 7 Kids College Fund Store.  I even made my own flowers with the Marianne Craftable die.

If you would like to view my card closer please go to my blog.

Wishing you all a very Happy and Crafty New Year

Here are the items I used from the 7 Kids College Fund Store

No comments:

Post a Comment