Monday, January 13, 2014

Chameleon Alcohol Markers on preorder!

  The Chameleon pens are in the store now for preorder! They are expected to ship in April. I saw these pens again today and they are just awesome!

PREORDER NOW for shipment in April!







PLEASE VISIT AND LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
to get updates and see new products. I will be adding more
new products to the store for preorder soon!
Purple Chameleon Color Tone doing flowers
Purple Chameleon Color Tone doing flowers



 
I got this really cool La-La Land coffee mug at CHA! And, instead of selfishly keeping it for myself, I am going to give it to one lucky preorderer! Everyone one has placed or does place a preorder for the new La-La Land stamps will be entered to win the mug. One lucky winner will be chosen and the mug will be included in their order.

PREORDER La-La Land now! Order soon, because the preorder period won't last much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment