Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Whimsy Tag with Wyanet

   Hello friends,  hope you are keeping warm and enjoying the winter weather!!  I am all cozy in my craft room making things to share with you. Today I want to share a tag I made with Wyanet from Whimsy Stamps.   She is so pretty and easy to color!  I love the feathers and I made one using a Prima wood embellishment and Frantage. I love how it turned out as it blends in with Wyanet's feathers.



     There is a surprise element on this tag and if you would like to see it please visit my Blog here.

   We are currently running our ANYTHING GOES Challenge at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and the lucky winner will receive a GIFT CERTIFICATE to 7 Kids College Fund Store!!  Please remember to use products available from the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the grand prize!

Enjoy your crafty day!

Items available at 7 Kids College fund Store



No comments:

Post a Comment