Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Spring Wish For Mom

Happy Saturday to you all and welcome to the Store blog for some inspiration and updates on our products.  Today I am sharing a card I made for my mother because they make her happy.  I have a lot of butterflies on it as I love my new Memory box die "Vivienne Butterfly".  My image is Waterlily Tilda from the Magnolia collection and she is colored in Distressed Inks.  I also made a pocket along the side for a tag message.  If you would like to see more of my card please visit my blog.


Currently at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog we are having a ANYTHING GOES challenge and if you use products carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store on your entries you would qualify to win the gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store.  Extra spending money is awesome!!
I would love to see you there!



Products I used from the 7 Kids College Fund Store

No comments:

Post a Comment