Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tim Holtz Stacked Stars in Gold and Silver!

Hello!!!!
We start a new Anything Goes Challenge tomorrow at 7Kids College Fund!
So join the fun!!!!
You may be chosen as one of the Top Three or  if you use an image from the 7Kids Store, you will be eligible to win a gift certificate to the 7Kids Store!




I wanted to share a Christmas card made with all white, gold and silver!
First , I embossed the right side of the card with a snowflakes folder.  I stamped the sentiment  (Peace Joy Love-Lawn Fawn) in the upper left corner with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I dribbled some gold embossing powder around the sentiment and melted it with my heat gun. Very cool effect!
The Tim Holtz Tattered poinsettia was cut twice. Once with vellum and and once with gold glittery card stock. I sprinkled Stampendous Shabby White fran-tage embossing powder on the vellum leaves and carefully melted it with my heat gun. So pretty!!!! I just loved the way the poinsettia looks IRL! So I made the stars the same way! The stars were cut out with the Tim Holtz Stacked Stars die. 


Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: