Monday, December 2, 2013

Snowman Blueprint Framelits and Stamp Set

It's Mackie here to share a fun Christmas card!



I used the Snowman Blueprint Framelits Dies and Stamp set by Tim Holtz. I just love this little guy!  I colored him with Copic markers. It doesn't show very well in this photo, but I used black Liquid Pearl for his mouth and eyes. And the holly berries on his hat are little red pearls. I framed him with some shiny red cord, and glittery stars and snowflakes!!! 

Don't forget to join us for our Red & Green Anything Goes Challenge starting tomorrow! You could win a gift certificate to the 7Kids Store!

All of the supplies available at the 7Kids Store are linked below!

Copic Markers: Hat: C2C3C5C7
                                        Scarf & Hat band: R27R59
                                      Holly Leaves: YG25YG67





No comments:

Post a Comment