Saturday, December 21, 2013

Silver and Gold

Hello and welcome to the 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog!  We have a new challenge going at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. ANYTHING GOES but the design team is using SILVER AND GOLD for a theme this time.  You have a chance to win a gift certificate to 7 Kids College Fund Store!

Here is my card that I would like to share with you.  The image Fairy Stardust by Mo Manning. I colored it in Copics on Neenah Paper.  I used Magnolia papers from a few years back and a few of the doohickey dies on here.  I also used the new Memory Box dies that are available at the 7 Kids College Fund Store. I love the new dies they came out with!


I hope you go over to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and enter our new Challenge.  Some crafting money would be a great present for yourself!
Merry Christmas to you all!
Kelly

Here is a list of items I used from 7 Kids College Fund Store


No comments:

Post a Comment