Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Magnolia Winter Wonderland preorder

   
The Winder Wonderland Collection from Magnolia has just become available from the US distributor. I guess the phrase better late than never comes to mind... I am doing a very quick preorder in hopes of getting these out to customers as soon as possible. I will take orders for two days, then place my order. I should have them about a week after that.

Because of the late arrival, I am offering all stamps in this collection for $9.99!


 


MAGNOLIA MINI
The US distributor of Magnolia now has three Magnolia mini collections available: Once Upon a Time, Turning Leaves and Special Moments. I am curious if anyone is interested in the mini stamps. If this is something you would like to see 7 KIDS carry and would likely purchase these little stamps, I'd like to hear from you! e-mail me at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment