Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Little Wishes by Elisabeth Bell

Happy Holidays!!!




Believe it or not, I needed to make a card that was not Christmas related.
I needed to make a birthday card! So I stamped up this sweet little image by Elisabeth Bell called Little WishesI colored her with Copic Markers and lots of Stickles.  
I rolled up scraps of paper to make the little candles, and fussy cut some "flames". I added some gems to make them glow. I hope the little girl I need to give this to has a big wish, and it comes true!!!


Supplies used that are available in the 7Kids Store are listed below!
Happy Shopping!!!

Stamps: Little Wishes (Elisabeth Bell)
Copics: Hair-E35E33E37
             Skin-E50E51E53RV20
             Dress-B23B39B24,Y08YR04
             Plate-C3  Icing-RV20
Dies: OvalsScalloped Ovals (Spellbinders)Labels 10 (Spellbinders)
Accessories: Clear Rock Stickles(Ranger), Yellow Stickles (Ranger)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Mackie

No comments:

Post a Comment