Monday, December 23, 2013

I Gave You My Heart by Rosie

Happy Monday everyone!! I can't believe Christmas is in just a few days. I feel like it should be September or October. So to say the least I am sooooo not prepared this year!! I haven't even mailed my Christmas cards....yeah I'm pretty much late!

It's Rosie here to share the details on the card I made for our newest "Anything Goes" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Just a reminder that to be eligible for the gift certificate or Top 3 honor be sure to use a stamp sold in the 7 Kids College Fund Store.

Those of us on the Design Team will be switching things up a bit. Even though our challenge is "Anything Goes", we decided to add a twist of GOLD and SILVER for our challenge cards.
 
On my card today I used this super adorable and versatile image called Gorjuss Girls I GAVE YOU MY HEART stamp from DoCrafts! She was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen

My dps are from DCWV Jolly Whimsy 12x12 Paper Pad. The oval frame behind the image was cut using Spellbinders Floral Ovals Nestabilities. I used some Stampendous Frantage Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel around the edges of the white oval. To make the poinsettia, I used my favorite Spellbinders Poinsettia Creations Shapabilities die. I cut the pieces out of kraft cardstock and colored them with a Gold Sharpie (not the paint pen, but the regular gold sharpie permanent marker). Then I curled the petals before assembling and added Melissa Frances Pewter pearls to the center. The gold trim, gold ribbon, and charm were in my stash.

 DoCrafts Gorjuss Girls I GAVE YOU MY HEART Stamp

Now don't forget to be eligible for the prize and top 3 be sure to use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store! This challenge ends on December 31st, so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment