Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Gift set with Magnolia's Winter Wonderland Collection

     Happy Saturday to everyone!! Here is a bit of inspiration for you if you need to create a last minute gift for someone.  I used our pre-orders from Magnolia's Winter Wonderland Collection.  They are so adorable!!  They are colored with Copic Sketch Markers on Neenah Paper.  At our local craft store I found a chicken wire frame that you can hang cards onto.  I had to adhere the chicken wire to the frame myself, that was fun!  To go with the frame I added 2 small magnetic frames and put my colored Magnolia images in them.  My tag and card also has the same Magnolia Images on them.


Additional  details of my project are on my Blog here.  


We have our current challenge going on at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and if you use a image available in our store you will have a chance to win the gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store
I sure hope you enter our challenge and win the prize!!  Wishing you a very wonderful day!!  
                                                                            Kelly Neis

Everything I used from 7 Kids College Fund Store is listed below





No comments:

Post a Comment