Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Cheer

Hello everyone and welcome to 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog!!  Today I would like to share my accordion card with you that I used for our new challenge over at 7 Kids Challenge Blog

 I sure hope you enter a project at 7 Kids College Fund Blog so that you can win the awesome gift certificate from 7 Kids College Fund Store.  

Here is my accordion card with the lavish Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas papers.
This is the start of the accordion, both sides are finished.  

Below I am showing you the 3D effect you can create using die cuts.


There are more photos on my Blog, The Beauty of Paper if you want to see the whole thing.

Please pop over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog and enter our new challenge Anything Goes to win the awesome gift certificate to 7 Kids College Fund Store!

Wishing you Christmas Cheer,
Kelly

Items from the store I used on my creation



1 comment: