Friday, November 1, 2013

Ragged Angel by Mo Manning

Welcome to our store blog!  Watch for the specials that pop up here every day, I have saved a ton of money from them. Awesome!
I have a card to show you,Ragged Angel by Mo Manning under Penny Black.  I colored her in Distressed Inks and used the new paper pad from Fancy Pants, Merry Little Christmas.


She is darling!  For the snow I sprinkled a bit of Stampendous White Frantage on the bottom and heated it up. It is time to make Christmas cards already, wow less than 2 months away.  If you need anything be sure to check out our selections in 7 Kids College Fund Store.
We have a challenge going on at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and you would have the opportunity to win a gift certificate to get you started shopping with 7 Kids College Fund Store!!

If you would like to see more photos of my card, please visit my blog The Beauty of Paper.
Have a great day,
Kelly


Items I used from our store


No comments:

Post a Comment