Thursday, November 21, 2013

Saturated Canary by Anita

Good morning everyone!  It's Anita here today sharing a card I made using a Saturated Canary stamp. 
 
 
I stamped this image Little Lady Bug on Neenah Solar White Smooth Classic Crest cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I colored her with colored pencils and used ProArt Paper Blending Stumps.  Rather than color her in a red/black combo which I have done previously, I thought I'd change things up a bit and use a bright yellow and black.  I suppose it makes her look more like a butterfly than a lady bug, doesn't it?  I cut the image out and matted it using Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities.
 
Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund:
 
Don't forget to check out our "Anything Goes" Challenge here.
 
Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment