Monday, November 25, 2013

Saturated Canary, Books and increased discount on retiring products

  For months now, I have been out of stock on the two most popular Saturated Canary stamps. Every time I went to order, they were not coming up on my search of the Little Darlings website. So, finally (duh), I asked Angie about these stamps and found out the 1) I was spelling one wrong and 2) the name had changed on the other! UGH!!! So, finally, I have Nevaeh and Zumba Girl (now known as Jennifer) back in stock! And, if you've been missing out, now you can get them and save an additional 10% on these two and all other Saturated Canary images.
Code: FINALLY10
Good for additional 10% off Saturated Canary
Good through Nov. 28


LEARN NEW TECHNIQUES?

Looking to learn new techniques and get new ideas? Check out our selection of instructional books on cardmaking, Spellbinders, resin, Copic Markers, Scor-Pal and more!
Code: LEARN15
Good for additional 15% off all instructional books
Good through Nov. 28

 
I have just moved the Magnolia Once Upon a Time Collection over to the retiring section. Now, everything in the retiring section is 15% off! Discounts will increase, but pretty slowly, so if you want the best selection, SHOP NOW!!!


Code: RETIRE15
Good for 15% off products in the RETIRING section

No comments:

Post a Comment