Saturday, November 9, 2013

Memory Box Dies

Easy Holiday card if you are in a rush!!  
All I did was purchase my Memory Box Dies at 7 Kids College Fund, grab a few pieces of paper, glue them together and I was done within the hour!  Very convenient when you need a last minute card or tag. Also economical if you are using scraps like I did.


See how easy you can decorate the inside of a card!  I like to glue my dies to the paper with Glossy Accents because it dries fast and stays secure. 


Our 7 Kids College Fund Store has a very nice variety of Memory Box Dies at a great price!  

I hope you enter our current challenge at 7 Kids Challenge Blog, Anything Goes with a chance to win a gift certificate to 7 Kids College Fund Store!!
Have a great day and check out our Specials!
Kelly

Items used from 7 Kids College Fund Store



No comments:

Post a Comment