Thursday, November 14, 2013

Magnolia Ink Christmas edition in soon!


Magnolia Ink's Winter Wonderland edition is on the way to me! PREORDER NOW and save an additional $1. The magazine is only $9.99 for one week only!

Code: SAVE$1
Good on Magnolia Ink Christmas magazines
preordered by Nov. 20!


 


Now that I have clearanced out Shinhan, I have a number of marker storage cases available. These come in 12 slot and 24 slot. Each slot holds 6 Shinhan, Copic Sketch or Spectrum Noir markers...or anything else you would like to store! They are super cheap, so act fast!

I have also lowered the price on the full set to $399.99. This is a barely used set of 168 markers. It is a steal at this price!!!

GOOD NEWS ON THE MARKER FRONT: The newly designed Spectrum Noir markers are on their way to me. I will put them in the store this evening. So, if you've been waiting for these, stop by tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment