Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Just Dance

Hi everyone! It's Jackie here today showing my card for 7 Kids College Fund. I'm so excited to be here with you today! I'm having a drawing at my blog for some CANDY to celebrate joining 7 Kids College Fund DT and for my 1 year blog anniversary! Please click BLOG CANDY to join in!!
 
For my card, I've used the sweet image from Saturated Canary Harley & Haley. I started by embossing my Cryogen White paper using the Darice Clouds embossing folder and my Big Shot. Then I colored my background and images using Copics. The papers are an eclectic group from Kellerkurtz & Company, Spiced Cider, and Night and Fall. My image is clipped to the background papers using Tim Holtz Mini Paper Clips. These are so cute and fun to use! Then I just had to add one of Melissa Frances Petite Frames. So I decided to add my sentiment inside and enhance it with some beautiful flowers. The flowers are from I Am Roses and WOC with a couple of rolled flowers dies. I added some Stampendous Aged Ivory embossing enamel to some of the flowers and edges of my card.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Please join us in our Anything Goes challenge over at 7 Kids Challenge Fund Blog!

 


Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E18, E17, E15, E13, E11
Dress: V09, V06, V04, Y11, Y02, YR68, YR65, YR61, R29, R27, R24, R22
Pig: R85, R83, R81, C3, C1, E13, E11
Background: B000, B00, B01, C3, C1, 0, G46, G43, G40


Please click on the links above if you would like to purchase any of the items I've used on my card today! 

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning card!!! Gorgeous coloring...love the flower treatment. Especially love the clouds on you card!! The coloring around the clouds really make them look almost life like!!

    ReplyDelete