Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Journal Page insert

Hi everyone! It's Jackie here again! Today I'd like to show you an insert I made for my Journal (when I get one). ;) I have had a struggle in my life for over 2 years and know all to well what it means to have your fears and dreams in the same place. I thought this stamp was perfect for my very first journal page!



I started by covering a plain piece of cardstock with gesso. Then I added a thin layer of modeling paste and used my crackle stamp over the left side. When it dried, I dotted some Black Soot distress stain over it. On the right side I added Cotton Candy gelato and misted with water. When it had dried, I used Heidi Swapp's stencil #1 and added modeling paste over the hearts only. Then I painted the hearts red and applied a light layer of gesso over my black soot stain. I added a few doodles to my hearts and painted the middle section white with gesso. Then stamped one of the stamps out of the Stuff to Say set from Stampers Anonymous using Jet Black Staz On ink. I used the paper distresser on the black side to make it torn and shredded. I hope you enjoyed my little journal insert. Please pop over to my blog for more pictures with the tutorial!

I also have some CANDY to give away!

Don't miss out on 7 Kids Christmas HOP! Click HERE to join and win a $25 GC or GDT spot!

And there is still time to enter our fun challenge at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment