Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Woof You

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful week and enjoyed an extra hour of sleep last night :) 


For my card today I just had to ink up this adorable image called I Wuf You from Tiddly Inks.  I inked the image up with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and stamped it onto Copic Xpress Blending Card.  I then colored my image with Copic Markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, 83, R85
Blues: BV000, BV01, BV05, BV09
White: W2, W4
Black: C3, C5, C9
Shadow: W2, W4, W6

I created my card base and my SP is from Cool Summer paper pad by Carta Bella.  Here are a couple more pictures:


 

Thanks so much as always for stopping by and make sure to stop by 7 Kids College Fund for all your crafting needs.

Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment