Friday, November 8, 2013

Fun with French Country

Happy Friday everyone. I'm excited to share my fun French Country card with you today.  Its no secret, I love Graphic 45 papers and their French Country collection is Gorgeous!! I can't stop making cards with it.  I used the 8x8 paper pad which is perfect for card making. If you would like to see another card I made using the French Country paper and the fun fold frame you can visit my blog.


Don't forget to stop by our Challenge Blog. You could win a $20 gift certificate to use in the store, by entering a card using items that can be found in the store.
Have a great weekend :)
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the design and beautiful design paper! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the folds!! Your card is beautiful and I do love those papers!!
    hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete