Thursday, November 21, 2013

Contacting 7 KIDS

ME AND MY PHONE:
CONTACTING 7 KIDS

I'd say it's a love/hate relationship, except there is very little love. I am not a fan of the phone: talking or texting. I am even less of a fan of voicemail.

So, if you are trying to communicate with 7 KIDS, please e-mail me at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net. This is slowly becoming the only way to contact me, even for my husband.

I'd like to say I have some real disability that keeps me from being able to communicate on the phone such as hearing loss, but it's really just mental illness! I am overstimulated by the amount of communication that occurs over the phone between my husband and four children because they group message everything. I feel like a get a million texts a day. Also, with two barely adult children and two teenagers, I seriously shudder every time I see their names come up on my phone. It's either a call telling me they've totaled the car or they are asking for money, and thus I have developed a profound aversion to my phone.

I am constantly on a computer. So, please e-mail me with any questions or concerns about orders. However, I do try to answer my phone when I am at work, so if you really need to talk to me, mornings are the best time to get a hold of me.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but I have to be me. And me is not a phone person.

No comments:

Post a Comment