Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Lantern Marci

Hi everyone! It's Jackie here today! I'm so glad to be here with you again! 
I've got a super cute image to show you! 

Have you seen the sweet Christmas Lantern Marci yet? I couldn't resist coloring her!
I colored her with my copics and added a little bit of Shabby White Frantage around her. The papers are from Botanical Noel, and the flowers are from WOC and I Am Roses. The papers were distressed using the Paper Distresser and then sewn. The image is matted on Kraft paper that was cut with the Spellbinders Floral Ovals and then distressed with Vintage photo ink.

Below is a full list of the amazing products I used from 7 Kids!


Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R21, R81
Hair: E18, E17, E15, E13, E11
Dress: BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70, R39, R35, R32, E35, E50, E53
Shoes: E29, E39, E35
Lantern: C5, C3, C1, Y11, YR65, YR61

7 Kids Products Used:
 
 
There's still a chance to join in my blog candy HERE!

Be sure to stop by 7 Kids Challenge Blog and share your creations with us!
 It's always Anything Goes, so I hope you will join in!

Thanks for stopping by!
Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card. Lovely stamp and nice details.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete