Thursday, November 14, 2013

Apple Blossom's Skates

Hello everyone and happy Thursday!  It's Anita here today.  I hope you are having a wonderful week.  I want to share a Christmas card that I made this week.


This sweet image is Apple Blossom's Skates by Elisabeth Bell.  I inked the stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Neenah Solar White Smooth Classic Crest Cardstock.  I colored my image with copics and used blending stumps to add additional shading with my colored pencils.  I diecut the flower with the Spellbinders Poinsettia Creations Shapeabilities die and then added some Rangers Gold Stickles to the poinsettia.  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  Be sure to stop by the 7 Kids College Fund Store for all your crafting supplies. 

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card!

    PS. Who's the winner of the Christmas Hop?

    ReplyDelete