Saturday, November 23, 2013

Annabelle's Christmas

Hello and welcome to the store blog! 

 I am showcasing a traditional colored Christmas card using Annabelle Feeding Robins from Wild Rose Studio's.  I also used the coordinating papers from Wild Rose Studio's called Annabelle's Christmas.  These are so gorgeous and you get 4 sheets of each pattern which is great for decorating the inside of your card too.


We also have a fabulous challenge going on at our 7 Kids College Fund Blog. The theme is Anything Goes and the lucky winner receives a gift certificate to our 7 Kids College Fund Store!!  I sure hope you participate and also head onto our Facebook Page dedicated to our customers and share your work with us all.

If you would like more information about my card please visit my Blog, The Beauty of Paper.

Have a wonderful day!!
Kelly Neis

Here are the items I used from the 7 Kids College Fund Store

No comments:

Post a Comment