Friday, October 11, 2013

Vintage Canvas

Happy Friday to you all!!
Today I would love to show you a canvas I made with Spellbinders Media Mixage Bezels!  They are so fun and easy to create with.  Using the Spellbinders Media Mixage line you can create you own  jewelry, ornaments, embellishments or gifts.   My bezel is a big heart and a matching small heart in the middle of the canvas.  I also used Prima products to embellish my canvas all from the 7 Kids College Fund Store.  I have a tutorial on my blog for making the bezels if you would like to learn how to do them.  For more information on my canvas, please go go to my blog.


We have a awesome Challenge this week at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  The Challenge is  Anything Goes with a twist of Vintage.  All you need to do is create your project with items that are carried in our store and The Vintage is optional. Please post your entry with a direct link back to your blog for a chance to win some spending money here at 7 Kids College Fund Store.  Good luck!

Have a great day, Kelly

Here are links to the items I used on my canvas
                                                                    Spellbinders Media Mixage Bronze Hearts
                                                                Spellbinders Media Mixage small Bronze Hearts
                                                                           Spellbinders Media Mixage heart dies
                                                                                     Envirotex Jewelry Resin
                                                                                  Mechanical Roses by Prima
                                                                                 Mechanical Flowers by Prima
                                                                           Mini Mechanical Trinkets by Prima


No comments:

Post a Comment