Saturday, October 5, 2013

Trick or Treat Tag


Happy Saturday!

Welcome. I am on a new craze. I absolutely love these Prima Doll Stamps. I love creating their outfits. It reminds me of when I was a child and I had paper dolls. I used paper from Graphic 45 Steampunk, tissue tape from Tim Holtz and a stencil scene. I cut her clothes out and glued to the doll. I colored her hair with Copic Markers E25, E31, E50. For her headband and shoes I added orange glitter. Her tights have glow in the dark glitter. To finish off my design I added ribbon, metal trinkets, lace and Jolees embellishment.

I hope you feel inspired to create a fall or Halloween project. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen





Cryogen Paper
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
 Black Memento
Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. Love this tag! Great job Karen!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete