Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Monica Butterfly

Hello,
I thought I would pay another quick visit today :)  I am here with another adorable House Mouse Design®  Here is Monica Butterfly.  She is all dressed up for Halloween and ready to go trick or treating.  

You may have heard the news.  Stampendous has teamed up with House Mouse Designs® to produce several of their images into cling rubber.  

7 Kids is carrying the entire line of Stampendous Cling House Mouse.  As a designer for Stampendous I can tell you there are a lot of adorable images coming availabe in November and again in January.  If you are a fan of House Mouse Designs® you will want to keep an eye out :)

Click here to see the entire collection currently available:  Stampendous Cling House Mouse

Here is the color palette I used to color Monica Butterfly...




No comments:

Post a Comment