Friday, October 4, 2013

Media Mixage Bezels

Hello and welcome to the 7 Kids College Fund Store today.

I wanted to show you what I did with my handmade Media Mixage Bezel.  It is a gift but I wanted to enhance it by putting it onto a card I made.  The Media Mixage bezels and dies are from Spellbinders and there are a variety of shapes.  You can use them as jewelry, key chains, charms for cards or a mixed media project. They add a handmade touch to any gift.  Here is my card with the bezel on it.


All the details are on my blog Here if you would like a closer look.

Currently we have a challenge going at our 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Fund Blog and the lucky winner receives a $20.00 gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store.   Very tempting and easy to enter.  Hope to see you there!

Have a wonderful Weekend,


A list for you


No comments:

Post a Comment