Friday, October 18, 2013

Joyful Noise Card by Kelly


Hello to you all!  I hope you are having a great day.  
I have a special card to show you today, it was made for my son in the Military.  I really love this image by Mo Manning, "Joyful Noise."  I colored him in Distressed Inks and made a easel card out of him.  All the papers are distressed and inked with black and vintage photo.  I embossed the music notes and the background with Stampendous Aged Bronze Frantage.  I love this stuff!  If you would like more information on my card, please visit my blog.


Remember we have our Challenge going at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  The Challenge is Anything Goes with a twist of Vintage.  If you use products found in our Store, you are eligible for the gift certificate drawing to use in the 7 Kids College Fund Store, we all love that!

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check out the specials going on in the 7 Kids College Fund Store today!

Kelly


Items from 7 Kids College Fund Store that are on my card.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome scene, love the colours, just beautiful Kelly
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete