Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Holiday with Holiday Anya 3!

Happy Monday everyone! It's Rosie here to share my latest creation with you for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to my card, I just wanted to remind you that you still have a little time to enter our "Anything Goes" challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. Just be sure to use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund STORE to qualify for the gift certificate and top 3. :)

We are also having a Design Team Call HERE!! Be sure to link up so you can have a chance at joining our AWESOME Team! It's really a great bunch of crafty ladies and a very inspiring group!

For my card today I used a new The Greeting Farm stamp called Holiday Anya 3. She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Dress/Boots: R22, R24, R27, R29
Plaid Scarf/Tights: R24, R29, YG25, YG67
Hand Muff: Stardust Stickles



Here's a closeup of the poinsettia. After cutting the pieces, I distressed the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Then I rolled the leaves under for added dimension, and added 3 small pearls to the center.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Have a great week!

Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment