Saturday, October 12, 2013

Halloween Masquerade Ball and Some Halloween Candy


Happy Saturday,

Head over to 7 Kids College Fund Anything Goes Challenge. For Halloween I thought for the girls in the office I would make them tags. Since they are getting a Halloween treat I felt that it was only fair to all of you my faithful followers that one of you receive a treat. Yes, on October 31st one lucky person will win at $10.00 gift card to 7 Kids College Fund. For a chance to win see the details below:

1. Become a follower if you are not already.
2. Leave a comment with the name of your favorite tag.
3. Post the first photo below on the side bar of your blog.

Good Luck!



 Doll with Swing Dress
Riley

 Phoebe 

 Doll with Ruffle Dress
Doll with Peasant Dress

3 comments:

  1. Hi !!! Thanks for the chance to win. I'm a follower already. And all tags are gorgeous, but my favorite one is Doll with Ruffle Dress. Hugs, Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe my fave is the doll doll with the strapless dress. I have been a Follower. I don't have a blog to post the picture too though. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem,Heidi. This will work fine.

      Delete