Monday, October 14, 2013

Dream

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  The new challenge is up over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this week is anything goes with an optional twist to do something vintage with your project.  Here's my card:


Isn't she pretty?  This gorgeous image is called Breeze by Saturated Canary for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and stamped her onto Copic Xpress Blending Card.  I of course colored her with Copic Markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09

Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock.  My DP is from MME (Blush Collection).  I distressed the edges of all my papers with my scissors and then added some lace and a pretty bow for a vintage feel.  The dies were made from a Memory Box die (Tab will be getting these in the store soon and has a bunch up for preorder right now so go check them out).  I also added some jewels and some roses.  Here are a few more pictures:

 

What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and make sure to stop by 7 Kids College Fund for all your crafting needs.

Hugs, Christine

1 comment:

  1. Christine, would love to leave a note on your blog and see other cards you've done...can you link your name to your blog in the future? This is an awesome card. --Gail

    ReplyDelete