Sunday, October 27, 2013

Curiouser and Curiouser

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! :)  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  It's Wednesday so that means the new challenge is up over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this week is anything goes with an optional twist to use alcohol markers.  Here's my card:


For my card today I just had to ink up this adorable image called Alice in Wonderland by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I inked the image up with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and stamped it onto Copic Xpress Blending Card.  I then colored my image with Copic Markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, 85, R89
White: E41, E42, E43
Shoes: C3, C5, C9
Blue bow: B91, B93, B95, B99

As you can see, I went with nontraditional colors for my Alice :)  My cardstock is from SU and my DP is from DCWV.  I added some die cuts from Memory Box Dies and then added a bow and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I always use Scor Tape to adhere my ribbons and flowers, it holds perfectly.  The sentiment comes with the image.  Here are a copule more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Please make sure to stop by the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and join in the challenge, you could win a gift certificate to the store! :)  Also make sure to stop by 7 Kids College Fund for all your crafting needs.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment