Saturday, October 26, 2013

Christmas in October


Happy Saturday,

Can you believe October is almost over? Yikes! So I decided to create a Christmas tag. 

I colored her skin and hair with Copic Markers and then I paper pieced her outfit. To add some glam I gave her gold glitter tights and black glitter shoes. For the trim on her skirt and belt I used liquid snow with some fine white glitter. The paper I used was from graphic 45 and her skirt is a Christmas Memory box paper. I created the snowflakes first by stenciling a red floral print then it was layered with Magnolia Doo Hickey Big Cozy Snowflake and Memory box snowflake dies. A red pearl was added to each. I hope I have inspired you to create a Christmas project.

Thanks for stopping by! Karen



Here is a closer view:

1 comment:

  1. Why not treat some wonderful women to some fabulous novelty beauty gifts this Christmas. Walmart Gift Cards

    ReplyDelete