Saturday, September 21, 2013

You're My Cup of Tea


 Happy Saturday!

Do you have some exciting plans for the weekend? Well thanks for visiting 7 Kids College Fund Store. You will find lots of inspiration from the DT; their creations are fabulous!

Today I would like to share another tag. I am addicted to the Prima Doll Stamps. I did not use a lot of embellishments for my tag. Instead I used my paper and stencils to give my tag a personality. I used Frantage for the tea cup  arrangement. And those tiny buttons on her blouse are liquid pearls.
For my doll I used paper except I did color her hair with Copic. I definitely need 1 hmmm maybe 2 more of these lovely doll stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Karen


Cryogen Paper
Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
 Black Memento
Copic Markers
                                      Shabby White Embossing Enamel -Frantage- Stampendous

Here is a closer view:

2 comments: