Friday, September 20, 2013

Wild Rose Studio

Welcome to 7 Kids College Fund today!  I have a sweet card to show you from Wild Rose Studio's.  The image name is Bella Sleeping and can be found here in our store.  There is a nice selection of Bella the elephant for any occasion, they are adorable!!


I colored her in Copic Sketch Markers and used Paper Glaze to give the flowers dimension and glassy finish.   I attached a fabric ribbon across the bottom of my image and then made my own coordinating flower.  To the left is a new die cut from La La Land Crafts 'Heart Doily'.   I hope you enjoyed my card today and don't forget about our current challenge going on at our 7 Kids Challenge Blog.  The challenge is Anything Goes with a Twist of Vintage.  Your main part of your creation should be something we carry in our store in order to win the prize gift certificate to the 7 Kids College Fund Store.  We all need that right!!
Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting


List of Supplies used on my card


No comments:

Post a Comment