Monday, September 16, 2013

Royal Cutie Pie 4x4 Pizza Box by Rosie!

Happy Monday everyone! It's Rosie here to share the project I made for the new challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. All are challenges throughout the rest of the year will be ANYTHING GOES! But we are alternating our "optional"  TWIST between Markers and Vintage. This time around the twist is Vintage.
 
For my project, I made a 4x4 Mini Pizza Box. You can find the tutorial HERE. I used a newly released set from The Greeting Farm called Royal Cuties Pies....LOVE it!! She's stamped on kraft cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then colored her with Copics and Crayola Colored Pencils (my first time coloring on Kraft).
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E11, E13, E15
Hair: E44, E47
Yellow: Y08 + Crayola Lemonade Pencil
Heart: Crayola Red Pencil
 
Here are a few views of my mini pizza box:
 
 
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids STORE:
 
This challenge ends on September 24th so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
 
Have a great rest of the week!
Rosie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment