Monday, September 23, 2013

My Favorite Things & Graphic 45 sale! And final clearance!

  I just received an e-mail from MFT letting me know that they require retailers to charge list price on all their products. So, unfortunately, I had to change my pricing on this line to fall in line with the price controls. I am thinking about whether or not to drop the line altogether or keep it in the store. But, while I decide, I am offering 20% off all MFT products. If you have any thoughts on this line, I would love to hear them! E-MAIL ME your thoughts!
 
 
Code: MFT20
Good through 9/26



  Three new Graphic 45 designs are in the store now, including an AWESOME Christmas pad. Save now on these new releases and all other Graphic 45 products!

Code: GRAPHIC15
Good on all Graphic 45 products
Good through 9/26
 
 

This is a representative image of an item currently in clearance. This particular item may or may not be available by the time you visit.

All products will be removed from the store on Friday, so don't miss out on these practically free products!!! In fact, at 90%, most items disappear quickly, so there may not be any items in clearance when you receive this e-mail. If the category is empty, everything is sold.

I will be clearancing new product in the near future, so stay tuned to the newsletter for the next round!

Code: CLEARANCE90
Good on all CLEARANCE SECTION products
Good through 9/26

No comments:

Post a Comment