Saturday, September 7, 2013

Media Mixage & Resin Blog Hop!

Welcome to the 7 KIDS Media Mixage and Resin blog hop! You are going to find some really great projects with resin! For those of you who haven't tried resin, this is a great opportunity. There are so many options with resin for jewelry, making your own embellishments, Christmas decorations and more! Resin is so versatile and beautiful. Don't miss this opportunity to see some great projects and save on these awesome products!

And, one random hopper will win a
$25 GIFT CERTIFICATE to the store!!!

Here's how you can win:
1) Make your way through all the blogs on the hop and comment on EACH DT member's blog. 
2) Return to the store blog and comment there to let new hoppers know how great the projects were!
3) Come back to the store blog on Wednesday 9/11 when we'll announce the random winner. 

Remember to support the DT! If you like a project, make sure you click through that DT member's links which will help them earn credit toward purchasing more goodies to make more projects to show you!!!



Save 15% on all Media Mixage and Resin products in the store!
Code: MIXEDMEDIA15
Good on all Media Mixage and Resin products
Good through: 9/14/2013

 
Let's HOP!!!



21 comments:

  1. I finished the hop, bought some bezels as I already purchased the resin from you and I cannot wait to play. Your dt projects are beautiful and the tutorial is the best.. you have taken the "fear" out of resin crafts and the dies, paper, and little "things" you can add to the charms make is so much fun to do! Thanks for the chance to win and good luck to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished the blog hop and I seriously didn't know it would be so simple. These are amazing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved hopping around, so much fun to create our own embellishments!!! The DTs girls are very talented. Thanks for the chance to win. Hugs, Laila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just finished the hop. Lovely projects and products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hop was very inspiring. Each of the DT's made gorgeous bezels. Looks like I shall give this a try.
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. On another note, I am making these for my niece's bridal pillow... I am putting pics (in the stick pin bezels) of her grandparents who are no longer alive and attaching to a floral spray on the bridal pillow I am making...so many ideas for these bezels...some put the bezels on a chain and attach to bridal bouquet.. nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, after doing this hop, I have lots of ideas and motivation to try this techniques that is new to me. Thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun hop! Your team does fabulous work - resin is my new "gotta have."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome hop...totally putting these supplies on my wish list for making holiday gifts this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been sort of staying away from new prodects because I already have so many things I've bought but never used. This hop was such an inspiration though, that I can't wait to try making some glorious bezels. WOW! I love them! Thanks for a great hop! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi just finished up the blog hop I loved the ideas with the resin~bezel , I am so now wanting to make a few of these, super great shares. Loved the hop... Hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just finished the blog hop. The tutorials are wonderful and the creations are amazing. Can't wait to try this out. Thank you so much for all you do. I love shopping with you. Great products and excellent customer service!!!! Who could ask for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well- I did the hop and learned so much! I just recently started doing altered canvases and I am addicted - it is great to have a place to learn about new techniques and taking the fear out of trying them - thanks so much for the fun hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the Hop!!! Fabulous DT creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved the Hop!!! Fabulous DT creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for providing this visual feast. I enjoyed the blog hop very much - and picked up some great ideas for using these bezels and ICE resin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just finished the hop ~ what fun!! Makes me want to pull out the resin and start playin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun and inspiring hop :) Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christi, you won! Contact me at 7kidscollegefund@cox.net to claim your GC!!!

      Delete
  20. Finished the blog hop. It was very inspirational and creative. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete