Friday, August 2, 2013

Sugar Pea


Hi this is Kelly, I hope you are enjoying your summer!
  Most of my weekend was spent preserving our garden vegetables and of course I thought about my Graphic 45 paper pad.  I paired the papers with Magnolias Sweet Pea Tilda and made a great all occasion card.  A list of items I used on my card are listed below and linked to the 7 Kids College Fund Store
 On the 7 Kids Challenge Blog we have a awesome new challenge that just started this week.  It is Anything Goes with a twist, alcohol markers.  I encourage you to check it out and enter your creation so you can win our prize.  Enjoy and thank you for stopping by today!


Thank you for stopping by and don't for get to check out the new challenge at the7 Kids Challenge Blog.  Kelly Neis

Items I used from this card.

Magnolia Sweet Pea Tilda
Magnolia Butterfly Kit
Magnolia Flower Corner
Copic Markers
Graphic 45 French Country Paper Pad
Woodgrain Texture Embossing Folder by Tim Holtz
Coredinations Kraft Paper




No comments:

Post a Comment