Friday, August 23, 2013

Simply Gorjuss by Kelly Neis

Good Morning and welcome to 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog!
Today I have a card from the DoCrafts, Simply Gorjuss line, Ruby.  I colored Ruby with Copic markers and used the coordinating paper pack and Ribbons, which are all found at our store.


The stamp set comes with the extra cat, frame and decorative border with Ruby on her swing.  There are 32 papers and coordinating embellishments to use and of course they are adorable! On the very left of the card you can see 3 rows of vertical ribbons from the coordinating ribbon pack.  All of the things I used on this card can be found at 7 Kids College Fund Store and I have them linked below for you.

Please take a look at our CURRENT CHALLENGE over at our 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  You can win a $20.00 gift certificate to 7 Kids College Fund Store!!
Thank you for visiting with me today and Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment