Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Prima 15% off and tons of new products!


All in-stock Prima products are an additional 15% off this week!
Code: PRIMA15
Good on all in-stock Prima products
Good through Aug. 27

I have also just added many new items to ADDED THIS WEEK! There is new My Favorite Things stamps and dies, My Mind's Eye paper pads, a brand new Uptown Girls, new Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stamps and more!

Tomorrow, all the new Doodlebug Halloween and Thanksgiving products will be in the store! 


Queen and Co.'s new trendy tapes are in the store now! Tons of new and awesome designs are available!!!













I was originally putting the daily deal on the right side of the site in a box, but I found that my site actually has a programmed Daily Deal that I can set to change to a new product automatically. So, for a while the deal will be in both spots, but will eventually only appear in the left menu at the top! Also, using the store programming allows me to put more than one item in the daily deal spot!

Here is a screen shot of the front page showing you were THE DAILY DEAL can be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment