Monday, August 5, 2013

La-La Land Crafts Steampunk Marci!

Happy Monday everyone! It's Rosie here to share the card I recently made for the current challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog
 
I used some newly released CHA items currently on pre-order in the 7 Kids College Fund Store! First up is my image from La-La Land Crafts called Steampunk Marci!! Apparently, steampunk is all the rage right now and I'm a little slow jumping on the bandwagon. It's not really my thing...or at least that's what I thought! I'm actually kind of liking it now!!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Hat/Jacket/Top of Skirt/Leggings: E41, E42, E43, E44
 Black: N2, C5, C7, Black
Red: R39

For my card I used some awesome dps from Carta Bella WELL TRAVELED 6x6 Paper Pad. I also used the La-La Land Crafts Steampunk Corner Die....LOVE IT!! I distressed the dp edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

Here are the links to make your shopping in the STORE easier!
This challenge ends on August 13th so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had a nickel for everything I "thought" wasn't "my thing" until I gave it a try! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete