Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happily Ever After

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today :)



For my card today, I decided to ink up this adorable Magnolia image from the Once Upon a Time collection.  She's called Tilda with Prince Froggy.  I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and stamped her onto Copic Xpress Blending Card.  I of course colored her with copic markers.  Go HERE for all your copic marker needs.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress and shoes: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Frog: G21, G93, G99
Crown: Y35, Y38, E18

That adorable design paper is called Princess Fairytale by Dovecraft.  If you love fairytales as much as I do, you have to check out this paper.  It is SO cute!  The corners were made using the Filigree Corner Die from La La Land Crafts.  Here are a few more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Make sure to head over to 7 Kids College Fund for all your crafting needs :)

Hugs, Christine

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the cutest cards I've seen on the 7Kids Blog. The coloring is fabulous, the papers are great, and using the paper the way you did is just perfect. Love how you put the corner diecuts on top of the layers of paper. This is a GREAT card. --Gail

    ReplyDelete