Friday, August 2, 2013

Glitter Glue Storage SOLUTION!



Just released! Hold 64 glitter glues in the proper position!!!

This is a great solution for storing your glitter glues. Includes one Super Satchel tote and two trays which allow for 64 bottles. Trays can be removed and feature a "kickstand" to angle the tray for easy viewing. Designed for bottles to be inserted upside down.




UPDATES 

WILD ROSE STUDIO: WRS stamps have arrived at the distributor's warehouse. They will be shipping out to me early next week!

CUTTERPILLAR: I am still waiting for specific word, but my understanding now is that the cutters are on the boat on the way to the US. I appreciate everyone's patience and I will update the availability when I hear back from Cutterpillar to see if they have an specifics. I e-mailed them today.

UPTOWN GIRLS: The new Uptown Girls are on their way and will arrive on Aug. 7. Preorders will ship out then.

ADDED THIS WEEK!!! Lots of new products in this category from My Mind's Eye. I also added the newly designed Big Shot. Distress Stickles Dry Glitters are also available for purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment