Sunday, August 18, 2013

Birthday Girl




Hi everyone and happy Sunday! :)  Wednesday was the start of the new challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this week is anything goes, with a twist, if you like, to go vintage.  I decided to ink up this adorable image, it's called Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Birthday Girl and she is too cute.  I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and stamped her onto Copic Xpress Blending Card.  I of course colored her with Copic Markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Bird: Y35, Y38, E18
Bear: E42, E43, E44, E47

I added the dots to her dress using a white gel pen.  I used Glossy Accents on the balloon and then coated it with Martha Stewart Glitter.  My SP is from the Echo Park Here and Now Paper Pad.  I distressed the edges of all of my papers using my scissors.  The swirls were made using a Memory Box die (Tab will be carrying these in the store soon).  As always, I used my Martha Stewart Score Board to score my cards.  I added a cute pom pom ribbon (from Michael's in the dollar bins) and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I always use Scor Tape to adhere my ribbons and flowers.  Here are a few more pictures:







What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and please make sure to head over to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog to check out all the other creations from the DT.  Have a great day!
 
Hugs, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment