Saturday, July 20, 2013

Vintage Canvas



Welcome!

 I am glad you stopped by. I want to share my canvas that I created for the 7 Kids College Challenge this week - Vintage.  I hope you will join us.


You can purchase the items below at 7 Kids College Fund
Carta Bella Paper - Paris
Archival Ink - Black and Coffee
Tim Holtz Ink Applicator
Accoutrements Buttons from Tim Holtz Idea-ology 
Springtime Twinkling H2o's


Here is a closer view of my canvas:


Here is how I created my flower:
I cut my flower pattern out of old lace. After it was cut I used the Twinkling H20's and Viva Silk Acrylic paint. The petals were colored first with the Twinkling H20's for the final touch I used the Silk paint to give the dark shadowing on the tips of the flower. After it was colored and each petal was dried I painted the with Claudine Hellmuth Studio Multi-Media Matte. Let flower dry completely. Then put the flower together around a 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" circle. Choose a center for your flower and you are done.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment